S5 Safety Wellington Boot
S5 HRO WRU CI SRC
Buckbootz by Buckler Boots is one of the most recognisable safety footwear products in the UK and Northern European markets. The first ever EN S5 standard boot of this type was created by Buckler Boots in 2007 and launched in the UK and selected mainland Europe markets in 2008.
Ten years of continuous and on-going development has created a boot which has revolutionised the perception of safety wellies and brought completely new levels of user comfort, safety and durability to thousands of people working in cold, wet and arduous conditions.
The trademark blue/orange launch colourway has become a familiar sight in demanding working environments across the country. Over the years it has been joined by Olive and Black and now we introduce a great looking alternative colourway with prime focus on Orange. BBZ6000 OR is available NOW!
Available in sizes 5/39 - 13/47.
Suggested Sector Use:
- Cold Insulation Certified (CI) with comfort at temperatures of -17°C (±2°C) for minimum periods of 30 minutes
- Detachable Cushion Insoles
- Heat (300ºC) Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Slip Resistant - max test (SRC)
- Steel Midsole
- Steel Toe Cap
- Structured Aerospenser Honeycomb Breathable Lining
- Sole - K3 Rubber Sole
- S5 HRO WRU CI SRC